Sometime words alone cannot convey what the heart feels...
Sometimes we need someone to look into our eyes, open their arms to hold and remind us, "I am here for you. I will hold on to hope for you until you gather the strength to pick it up and hold it close to your heart again. I will hold on to hope for you. I will nurture hope for you, so it will bloom true for you."
A kind gesture, unmerited grace (which I actually experienced in the midst of writing this), a comforting smile, a consideration, acknowledgement, or an extended helping hope-filled hand . . .working together for the greater good -
What the world needs now more than anything else is L O V E expressed in every way possible way.
On behalf of Terri Conrad Designs, I am personally asking that you please offer your help and hope, and expression of L O V E for one another.
Thank you -
How to help after Sandy
- 8 ways to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy
- Donate Blood: Red Cross | New York Blood Center
- American Red Cross | AmeriCares
- Catholic Charities USA | Church World Service
- Convoy of Hope | Direct Relief International
- Feeding America | International Medical Corps
- Jewish Federations of North America | Operation USA
- Operation Blessing International | Salvation Army
- Samaritan's Purse | Save the Children
- Team Rubicon | UMCOR | World Vision
- Help for Pets: AHA | ASPCA | Humane Society
- Best Friends Animal Society of New York